|Majority of books available in our stock are generally shipped in about 7-10 days but certain titles from obscure publishers might take longer time in procurement subject to availability. For specific delivery time information about an item, please email to |
| Recommend this book || Back |
|Title Review |
Earth’s biggest book on Vastu Shastra, ‘MahaVastu handbook’ is practical, detailed, carries lot of new coloured diagrams with clear explanations on each and every aspect of Vastu Shastra. MahaVastu handbook is an established standard reference for new Vastu enthusiasts and also, for Vastu professionals.
The book has hundreds of new successful MahaVastu case studies added to it. Now, whether it is planning and designing of a new building or, setting Vastu compliance in an interior decoration project or, solving any problem – you can do easily with 4-Step MahaVastu.
MahaVastu handbook lucidly explains how to:
- Work with the Earth energies and the energy fields of Vastu Purush Mandala.
- Read directions accurately and, recognise directional Zones in a building.
- Correct harmful effects of wrong Entrance-locations with colours and metals.
- Use power of the Five-Elements for most effective and powerful solutions.
- Programme buildings with paintings and sculptures.
- Choose beneficial paintings.
- Apply the techniques of the Alchemy of Space.
- Manage cut portions in a building.
- Use the most powerful Sixteen Techniques to cure Vastu-dosha without resorting to demolitions in a building.
- Decide placement of different activities and objects in their right directions.
- Beneficial Colours in different directions.
With more than 600 images and 200 MahaVastu case studies you will get clear guidelines to successfully apply tested and effective MahaVastu remedies. And, get the best results in different domains of life like, better health, money, relationships, studies, security, bigger gains, exponential growth and many more.
| Similar Books |
| 1. Vastu shastra : design your destiny /|
| 2. Rajavallabhavastusastram of Sutradharamandana : an exhaustive introduction, Sanskrit text, English translation, notes, line sketches, index of verses & photographs /|
| 3. Remedial vaastu for shops, offices and industries / |
| 4. Vaastu for harmony / |
| 5. Remedial vaastu for homes / |
|Related Subjects |
| 1. Architecture|
| 2. Occult Sciences|
MahaVastu handbook methods and practical working procedures of vastu shastra for professionals